Thursday, January 5, 2012
VALENTINE'S KIDS PLACEMAT
This craft is real easy to make!!! Even, a child with the help of an adult can do it relatively easily!!
8.5" X 11" paper
stickers and/or stamps
maybe even crayons/markers
self-adhesive laminate sheet 9" x 12"
1. Place stickers on on paper and or color, and/or stamp paper.
2. Peel a little of the adhesive back on the laminate sheet.
3. Attach laminate sheet to the paper.
4. Smoothly, and gently peel the remainder of the laminate sheet
back, so that the rest of the paper is covered.
5. When you have it all covered, there will be left over laminate on the edges
of the paper. Trim it off with the scissors, and you are done!
The picture I have here is one I made with Valentine's Day in mind. I have seen this used as a placemat for animals or for other special occasions!!